Sabtu, 27 September 2014

Dialog introducing someone

 David: Hey, Rizky. Glad to see you here.
Rizky: Hi, David. Glad to see you too. Are you here for the interview
David: Yes. Are you
Rizky: Yes. I was called to come in for an interview the other day.
David: Well, me too. Did you come alone
Rizky: Actually, my friend from the same university here for the interview as well. Here, David, I want you to meet my friend, Gladis.
David: Oh, hello, my name is David.
Gladis: Hi, my name is Gladis.
David: How are you, Gladis
Gladis: I'm fine, thank you. And you
David: I'm fine too. Thank you ... So, you are from the same university with Rizky
Gladis: Yes, that's right.
David: Are your classmates
Gladis: No. Actually, we were in different faculties.
David: Oh, really?
Gladis: Yes, I am on the faculty of communication while Rizky is on the faculty Multimedia Broadcasting.
Rizky: Yes. We know each other since we were in high school.
David: Oh, I see that ... Well, I'm sorry, I think I have to go to the first registration. Nice to meet you, Gladis
Gladis: Well, nice to meet you too, David.
David: Bye, Rizky! See you!
Rizky: All right, see you later!

2 komentar:

  1. aloha kiki^^
    just revise the third dialogue "are you?" to be "did you?"
    and let's make the comics *aja aja hwaiting

    (visit and put your comments on marlanisa.blogspot.com)

    BalasHapus
  2. good dialogue risky and your dialogue is simple
    don't forget to visit and put your comment on biyanpurnamasari.bogspot.com

    BalasHapus